The Mideva Labs’ Idea Studio is a venture builder program designed for recent graduates and young entrepreneurs looking to create and launch new ventures. The fellowship program selects, trains, and invests in a high-potential talent pool of entrepreneurs looking to create new ventures or looking to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial ecosystem. As part of the program, you will learn & apply entrepreneurial leadership, work as teams to identify opportunities or work on suggested opportunities, validate ideas, design and build a business, pitch your business for support/investment, and access a talent pool to help grow your venture.
The fellowship program entails:
- Facilitated experiential/hands-on sessions
- Guiding workbooks and worksheets –
- Venture-based learning (working on your venture real-time) –
- Immersive sessions with existing business –
- Venture expert support (legal, finance, branding, pitching, and more)
- Bespoke mentorship
Each fellowship period, we select 2 cohorts of a total of 40 founders; (50% female) to join our founder-in-training program for 15 weeks. The program focuses on the art of leadership and communication, scoping opportunities, finding the right co-founder, and developing and validating your idea.
- Each cohort we expect to launch and support at least 8 new ventures through our Startup Studio. The post-program support enables you to grow your newly founded venture, together with your newfound co-founders, with advisory & accelerated funding
- For our program graduates looking to gain experience working with ventures aligned to their interests, we provide the top 30% of the cohort 3-month paid work placement working for ventures in the Mideva startup ecosystem.
Our founders have passion and grit, are hungry and daring to innovate, and excited to be hands-on.
We are looking for exceptional talent and visionaries, to join us for our founder-in-training program starting May 2021.